Monday, April 11, 2011

Secrets In Lace


Just like it can be hard out there for a colonel to find a decent hat or a good tin of snuff or get to a good bottle of whiskey, I realize it can be hard for the ladies of discretion out there to find hosiery which isn't just the substandard cheap adornments of a dying world which has no use for luxury.

Well, ladies, you don't have to walk alone, and when you walk with me, I suggest you check out the nylon stylings of Secrets in Lace, a company that manufactures nylon stockings with an eye for quality and detail not seen since the 1940s or 50s, just like the good Lord intended. As the guy in Macao, I got stockings for sale; henceforth, any of y'all make a purchase from Secrets in Lace after following my link, old salesman of the month here gets a taste.

This isn't costume stuff, but the real deal, meant to be worn daily. They also make high quality pantyhose and other lingerie items, including but not limited to the Bettie Page and Dita Von Teese collections. The question I'm wanting to ask: why wouldn't a woman want to dress like Bettie Page?

You've got legs. Learn how to use them. Trust me.

--JTD

No comments: